The Kitten Shipping Service has been developed to make certain that every possible detail is covered when providing transportation of a dog. Once you have chosen your new family member you want to be certain that they arrive safely into you and your family’s loving arms. The goal is to provide you with the best experience when adopting your pet. We know patience is limited when you are waiting to meet the newest member of your family so we strive to make your shipping experience quick and easy.
What does the shipping fee cover?
- A kitten shipping service specialist will take care of your kitten from the time we pick them up from their birth home until the time they arrive at the departing airport.
- Your pooch will be provided with a brand new kitten carrier with some absorbent material to provide comfort for the kitten, and small food and water dish.
- The pet carriers used are airline approved kennels.
- We will also coordinate all times and considerations with yourself and the breeder.
What do I need to know?
- Pet travel is completely different from passenger travel.
- Pet travel is not possible at all airports, Sphynx Kittens will inform you of the closest airport that is available in your area.
- There may be additional fees for breeders outside of our service area and/or for special flight requests.
- Any day or overnight kenneling expenses owed because of flight delays or cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual picking the kitten up.
- Payment for the kitten and payment for shipping are two separate transactions.
- Any kenneling fees owed because of flight cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual who receives the kitten.
- From May to September, temperatures are HOT. Please verify shipping availability to your location prior to purchasing your kitten from one of our breeders.
- From December to March, temperatures are cold and the weather can be a concern, therefore delays in kitten shipments are fairly common. Please keep in mind our number one priority is the safe arrival of your kitten.