All kittens bought come with a health guarantee. Within 10 days of buying your new kitten, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within 10 days of Adoption, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of adoption and delivery, you have the following options:
– Return the dog for a complete refund
– Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value
– Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the adoption price
These options do not apply where an owner, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the adoptee later seeks to return the dog. If within 30 days of adoption, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect that adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined
above. You must notify the owner of the examining veterinarian’s name, address & phone number within 2 days of the vet’s certification of your dog’s illness. Failure to notify the owner within 2 business days will result in forfeiture of rights.
To be able to share the affection of such beautiful and smart little creatures is a blessing. My family and I have a fondness for the Pomsky kittens, Training, and socializing them as a team. Raising them in our home and as a team presents us with a rare opportunity at a companionship that mutually improves us( man and pet), developments such as patience and loyalty. We are committed to providing you with the most beautiful companion in our Sphynx kittens. Homebred with our kids and other pets, housebroken and socialized, we have gone to great lengths to make sure they have the best possible start with their new families, feeding them properly and care which is second to none. We assure you, you have found with us the most lovable companion for yourself and your family. We are very concerned about the type of homes our kittens will be going to as they are our major concern.
By Adopting a kitten from us, you agree to the following:
1. The kitten will be taken to the vet promptly. You should make sure that he/she is healthy and doesn’t need a vet’s attention. We request that this initial visit be within 48 hours of the kitten’s arrival. This is to ensure that there aren’t problems that have arisen from shipping, and also so that your veterinarian is familiar with your kitten if a situation arises.
2. We are not responsible for a kitten’s exposure to diseases after they have left our possession. You should be careful where you take your kitten and who handles it as well. The kitten should not be exposed to previously infested disease areas or to places where a high level of exposure to diseases is possible. Treat him/her as if she is a newborn baby.
3. Validation of the guarantee requires examination of your kitten by the vet of your choice and at your expense within 48 hours of its arrival. This examination is expected to confirm that your dog was healthy upon arrival. If the kitten is showing any sign of illness, it should be taken to the vet immediately.
4. Your kitten, if shipped, has been through a vet check and has received a health certificate. He/she has been through at least his first shots and usually a series of shots before he/she has been delivered to you. He has also been de-wormed, but this does not mean that he is free of worms because young animals are especially susceptible to worms, are exposed every time they touch the ground, and worming is an ongoing process that will need to be continued once the kitten is in your care. Your kitten will also need follow up shots. It is very important that you follow up with shots and de-worming.
5. If the kitten has a vet diagnosed, congenital or hereditary defect, that is a life-threatening condition, bring the breeder a vet signed statement of the defect, and it will be replaced with the first available kitten with the same value as soon as possible. The original kitten must be returned before a new kitten can be delivered.
6. The breeder is not responsible for any veterinarian bills that the purchaser may incur regarding the purchased kitten.
7. This guarantee is null and void if the kitten is sold to a third party, and if normal precautions aren’t taken.
8. Especially with smaller breeds of kittens, there is always a chance that stress will cause the kitten’s sugar to drop to dangerous levels. It is the responsibility of the new owner to be very observant regarding the kitten’s sugar level, to be aware of the action that needs to be taken if this condition does occur. The new owner should be cautious to make sure that this condition doesn’t affect the kitten, and the breeder cannot be responsible for issues that are a result of neglect of this condition.
9. The new owner is aware of past medical history of this kitten and accepts it. The new owner is responsible for obtaining veterinary advice when needed, and for paying for those services. From the time the kitten leaves the possession of the breeder, the purchaser assumes all responsibility of vet bills, and for the care of said kitten. If for any reason the kitten dies, the breeder has the right to demand and order an autopsy on the dog at the purchaser’s expense. If the death is the breeder’s fault which is found as a result of original lab results from a licensed veterinarian, the kitten will be replaced by the breeder.
10. If a kitten is to be replaced, the breeder will provide a healthy kitten of the same quality as the previous kitten as soon as one is available. The new owner will be responsible for all shipping charges for the first kitten to be returned to the breeder and for the charges for the second kitten to be shipped to them as well. If the purchaser chooses not to accept a replacement kitten, the health guarantee is null and void.
11. We work closely with our vets to ensure the health of our kittens. They have been administered all of the shots and de-wormings that are indicated on our shot records. Our shots are administered by the breeder under the vet recommended immunization program. We will only indicate the shots that your kitten has had. Please be aware that they have had these shots, and continue to administer shots as recommended by your veterinarian. Giving too many immunizations, and ignoring the immunizations that have been given can also be harmful to your kitten’s health.
12. Our kittens will have a health certificate from a licensed veterinarian before they leave, and will be vet checked. Although we do everything we can to ensure the health of our kittens, our health guarantee does not apply to “kennel cough”, coccidia, diarrhea, collapsed trachea, giardia, open fontanel, or parasites.